Thursday, November 19, 2009

KidZui Launches New Version of Company’s Award-Winning Kid’s Browser, Featuring New Ways for Children and Parents to Safely Discover and Share the Internet Together | Press Releases @ Your Story

KidZui Launches New Version of Company’s Award-Winning Kid’s Browser, Featuring New Ways for Children and Parents to Safely Discover and Share the Internet Together | Press Releases @ Your StoryI'm a big fan of KidZui, enough to work with them directly. I was speaking to about 500 adults as part of a Girl Scouts support event in San Diego. I dragged Cliff Boro, KidZui's CEO, along with me to hear what parents are asking. The funny thing was that after I spoke, every single question asked by the adults (all of whom were parents) was answered by directing them to KidZui.

"My daughter wants a Facebook, but is too young. Where can she go to feel like she can have her own community that is age appropriate?" KidZui.
"My son love YouTube, but there are videos I don't want him to see there. Where can he go?" KidZui.

"My twins play games and love searching for new ones, but I worry about what they may find." KidZui

"How can I filter what they are doing online without feeling like a censor?" KidZui

"Is there a kid size search engine that I know is really safe?" KidZui

I made Cliff stand up eventually. He was embarrassed a bit, but saw how much his product touches the needs of families out there.

I'm not paid to endorse them. I only advise them on how to be safe.

This endorsement is free and genuine.
I you have't checked it out, try it. KidZui.com. Just don't let your kids know it's good for them. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Parry Aftab is interested in hearing ideas and questions about digital safety, privacy and cybersense. Please do not advertise or promote services or products or include a link, video or image in your comment.

Now for the boring legal stuff:
We reserve the right to delete and/or moderate any comments at any time.
Note that Parry Aftab does not respond to legal questions and cannot address specific issues about reported abuse.She cannot be retained as legal counsel online, and any prospective client must sign a retainer agreement before becoming a legal client of Ms. Aftab. Any legal discussions are educational and informational only and anything submitted may be made public on this blog.

Ms.Aftab reserves the right to report any abuse, threats or harassment to the requisite authorities.